Little Unicorn Academy staff is a team of experienced, dedicated, and passionate educators. They are determined to help each student reach his or her academic potential while building a life-long love of learning.
At our centre the Teachers and Management Staff work in partnership with both parents and students to create a school environment that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone. We strive to create strong relationships and open dialogue with parents, as we believe they are key for a child's progress and success.
● Each of the teachers is highly qualified, experienced, enthusiastic, and is devoted to the children and the curriculum.
● Teachers are encouraged to interact with each child on a one-on-one basis to enhance each child’s learning experience.
● Teachers provide a nurturing, safe environment and go beyond the care level offered by a typical child care facility.
● Teachers participate in daily activities alongside the children and continually promote healthy nutrition and offer a gourmet Hot Lunch program. Children are taught how to eat properly, using ‘grown-up’ plates and utensils, promoting proper etiquette, responsibility and accountability.
● Additionally, teachers provide a solid foundation for enhancing students' learning through well-developed, inspiring educational programs tailored to each child's interests, skills, and needs.
● Teachers work to encourage students to develop friendships and positive attitudes while promoting independence. On a daily basis, teachers look forward to both learning from their students and being inspired by them.